Concora Medium Fluter
For the preparation of corrugated samples for CMT and CCT tests
• Directly heated riffle plates
• Energy optimized – power consumption only 200 W instead of 2000 W
• Temperature control via digital display
• Optionally available with interchangeable riffle plates
• “Third Hand” for correct application of adhesive tape is included in delivery
The Concora Medium Fluter is a user friendly and efficient instrument. The samples are inserted from above. The heating is built into the riffle segments. Therefore heat transmission is very efficient and uniform. The instrument takes approx 20 minutes until the working temperature of 176 °C is reached. The temperature can be set accurately to 1° C. A spring-loaded, easily adjustable system helps to reduce the cost of maintenance. Normally the instrument is delivered with a fixed set of “A” riffle segments. It can be optionally ordered with one or more exchangeable sets of riffle segments. Flute A, B and C are available (others on request). Changing the riffle plates is very easy. A “Third Hand” for correct application of adhesive tape is included in delivery.
A sample of 6 x ½” (152 x 12.7 mm) is prepared by means of a sample punch. It is inserted into the sample slot at the top of the instrument. When the start button is pressed it is drawn in and is fluted by the heated riffle plates. It is then ejected below and can be taken out. The riffle plates return to their initial position. It is important that the sample has the correct width of 12.7 mm. The instrument is optionally available with a double sample slot for samples of 12.7 mm and samples of 15 mm (according to GOST standard).
• Concora Medium Fluter with “A” riffle segments.
• Distance between the teeth: 8.5 ± 0.05 mm
• Height of the teeth: 4.75 ± 0.05 mm
• “Third Hand” with 10 flutes of approx. 19 mm length and 3 ± 0.1 mm height
• Contact pressure of the riffle segments: 100 ± 10 N
• Rotational speed of riffle segments: 4.5 ± 1 upm
• Digital temperature control
• Standard delivery with flute “A”
• Optionally available: Instrument S959630002 with interchangeable riffle segments (flutes A, B, C, and others on request or according to customer’s specification)
Electricity: 220-240V, 50 Hz
Water supply: None
Compressed air: None
Dimensions (WxDxH): 50x35x36 cm
Net weight: 19 kg
Gross weight: 26 kg